Saturday, November 19, 2022

Amen! Praise the LORD!

Prayer – I give You thanks LORD, for You are good! Your faithful love endures forever. I’m not an Israeli, but I do believe in You Jesus, as my Lord and Savior—thus, I am adopted into God’s Family…into Your family, Jesus. Let me share in not only the prosperity, but also in the inheritance of the first born. Show me what I need to learn and apply to my life, that I may responsibly please You and our Heavenly Father. I want to serve You and thus serve others for You. You alone are worthy of praise and adoration. Fill my life with joy.

Praise the LORD! Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Who can list the glorious miracles of the LORD? Who can ever praise him enough? There is joy for those who deal justly with others and always do what is right. Remember me, LORD, when you show favor to your people; come near and rescue me. Let me share in the prosperity of your chosen ones. Let me rejoice in the joy of your people; let me praise you with those who are your heritage. ... Save us, O LORD our God! Gather us back from among the nations, so we can thank your holy name and rejoice and praise you. Praise the LORD, the God of Israel, who lives from everlasting to everlasting! Let all the people say, "Amen!" Praise the LORD! Psalm 106:1-5, 47-48

(Psalm 106 is too long to print all of it here. Read it for yourself in your favorite translation. The Psalmist covered once again some of the history of the Israelites.)

 

Meditate. Consider God’s chosen people and His faithfulness to them.

 

Joy. That is what Jesus promised His disciples when He was preparing them for His death.

So you have sorrow now, but I will see you again; then you will rejoice, and no one can rob you of that joy. At that time you won't need to ask me for anything. I tell you the truth, you will ask the Father directly, and he will grant your request because you use my name. You haven't done this before. Ask, using my name, and you will receive, and you will have abundant joy. John 16:22-24


Let me rejoice in the joy of your people; let me praise you with those who are your heritage.
Rejoice in joy—surrounded by joy of believers. Yes. That is just what I want to experience. Rejoicing with thanksgiving. People who believe in Jesus as their Savior can rejoice—they will live forever. Everlasting to everlasting! I rejoice with them, since I am part of that group. Amen--so be it! Amen! Praise the Lord!

 

Verse of Salvation ~ But the love of the LORD remains forever with those who fear him. His salvation extends to the children's children of those who are faithful to his covenant, of those who obey his commandments! Psalm 103:17-18

 

Memory Verse of the Week ~ For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16 KJV

Have you shared this memory verse with others this week? How many can you share it with today?

 

It is November – consider daily: What are you Thankful for today?

 

© 2022 Text, photos, and illustrations by Mickey M. Hunacek. All rights reserved. 

All scripture quoted from the New Living Translation (NLT) unless otherwise noted. 

New Living Translation copyright © 1996, 2004, 2007 by Tyndale House Foundation. 

Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.

Outside of the United Kingdom, the KJV is in the public domain. Within the United Kingdom, the rights to the KJV are vested in the Crown.

Biblical search from Blue Letter Bible - http://v3.blueletterbible.org/search.cfm

 

Books by Mickey M. Hunacek

Available as e-books or paperbacks at Amazon.com

 

Parenting Day By Day - Daily Devotional for Building Character

Coins in the Bible: New Testament Stories

No comments: