Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Love Lasts Forever

Wednesday - August 5 
When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child. But when I grew up, I put away childish things. Now we see things imperfectly, like puzzling reflections in a mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely.  1 Corinthians 13:11-12 NLT
 
In the verses before this there is a reference to Christ's return...when the Perfect comes. So things seem unclear--fuzzy--now. When Christ returns we'll see and understand things completely. That knowledge is going to be so wonderful. Have you ever wondered about things like...how angels are around us but we don't see them...how angels fly--what are all those wings about...why the sky is blue, how could Jesus be so obedient and endure the pain on the cross? We will know. For now we just are who we are...and know as much as God reveals to us--so we just need to be content in His love and the knowledge He give us. Even now there is so much to learn. How much of the Bible do you know? For me it is still a vast world of knowledge out there waiting to be explored. So little time--so much info! 
 
Prayer ~ Holy Spirit, show me something new today and help me apply it to my life. 
 
© 2015 by Mickey M. Hunacek. All rights reserved.
All scripture quoted from the New American Standard Bible (NASB) unless otherwise noted.
Biblical search from Blue Letter Bible - http://v3.blueletterbible.org/search.cfm

No comments: