Thursday, November 12, 2020

Let The Whole World Know What God Has Done and Give Thanks

Meditate and consider all that God has done.

Give thanks to the LORD and proclaim his greatness. Let the whole world know what he has done. 1 Chronicles 16:8

Let the whole world know what he (God) has done. God has done so much! Creation alone is awesome and overwhelming…the earth, the sky and seas, all the plants and animals…and man. We are so intricately made! Give thanks to the Lord! Then consider the history of God’s chosen people. The Jews first and then the Gentiles! Give thanks to the Lord! He has taken great care to preserve humanity showing His love to thousands of generations. Give thanks to the Lord!

 

What has He done on a personal level? For me, salvation alone is the greatest thing! For my salvation comes from the LORD alone. To know that of all the trillions of people that have lived…God knows me and loves me. That is totally mind boggling! I just feel so blessed to be part of God’s family and to know that I will spend eternity in Heaven with Him. I look forward to a life-time of praising God—Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Give thanks to the Lord!

 

How about you? Where do you stand with the Lord? Can you see Him working in your life? Can you feel His presence?

Prayer ~ Lord God, as Paul wrote to the Ephesians, Your purpose was to use the church to display Your wisdom in its rich variety to all the unseen rulers and authorities in the heavenly places. This was Your eternal plan, which You carried out through Christ Jesus our Lord. Because of Christ and our faith in him, we can now come boldly and confidently into God's presence. – From Ephesians 3:10-12.


Verses of Salvation ~
[As Jonah prayed from the belly of a great fish….] As my life was slipping away, I remembered the LORD. And my earnest prayer went out to you in your holy Temple. Those who worship false gods turn their backs on all God's mercies. But I will offer sacrifices to you with songs of praise, and I will fulfill all my vows. For my salvation comes from the LORD alone.  Jonah 2:7-9

© 2020 by Mickey M. Hunacek. All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise indicated, all scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.

Biblical search from Blue Letter Bible - https://w ww.blb.org 

Follow And Like "Banquet With The King" on Facebook. 👍

Parenting Day By Day - Daily Devotional for Building Character

Available as an e-book or paperback at Amazon.com

No comments: