Saturday, November 21, 2020

Answered Prayers

Meditate.

I thank you for answering my prayer and giving me victory! Psalm 118:21

Think of prayers that God has answered for you…and give thanks.

Praying Hands
Give Thanks for answered prayers.



Prayer ~ A song for pilgrims ascending to Jerusalem. I took my troubles to the LORD; I cried out to him, and he answered my prayer. Psalm 120:1. Thank you for answering those pilgrims prayers…and for answering my prayers. You are an awesome God.

Verse of Salvation ~ This is all the more urgent, for you know how late it is; time is running out. Wake up, for our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. Romans 13:11 

Life doesn't have to be complicated. Keep it simple. Seek God while there is still time...and thank HIm.

© 2020 by Mickey M. Hunacek. All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise indicated, all scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.

Biblical search from Blue Letter Bible - https://www.blb.org 

Follow And Like "Banquet With The King" on Facebook. 👍

Parenting Day By Day - Daily Devotional for Building Character

Available as an e-book or paperback at Amazon.com


No comments: