Sunday, June 14, 2020

Joyful Prayers


Meditate…and be joyful. Make it a happy day for yourself and others.
Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God. Whenever I pray, I make my requests for all of you with joy, for you have been my partners in spreading the Good News about Christ from the time you first heard it until now. And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.
Philippians 1:3-6

God gives us everything we need.
Sunshine and rain for our flowers...for life.
Pray. Find joy...choose to be happy.
When I think of you, my dear one, I thank God that I know you…and I happily pray for you. Prayer is powerful. God is powerful.
By his divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a godly life. We have received all of this by coming to know him, the one who called us to himself by means of his marvelous glory and excellence. 2 Peter 1:3
Just think about how powerful God is. He created everything…and continues to give us everything we need. Read throughout the Bible examples of God’s power.
·         But true wisdom and power are found in God; counsel and understanding are his. Job 12:13
·         By his divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a godly life. We have received all of this by coming to know him, the one who called us to himself by means of his marvelous glory and excellence. 2 Peter 1:3
·         The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety. Psalm 18:2
God is all powerful and all knowing. He has known you since before you were born…and He is at work in and through you even today. I trust that however, whenever, and wherever He continues to guide you that your life will be wonderfully amazing. Blessed. Keep on seeking Him daily and trusting Him to lead you.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. Don't be impressed with your own wisdom. Instead, fear the LORD and turn away from evil. Proverbs 3:5-7

Prayer ~ Lord God, Now that I am old and gray, do not abandon me. Let me proclaim your power to this new generation, your mighty miracles to all who come after me. Psalm 71:18

Verse of Salvation ~ Dear friends, you always followed my instructions when I was with you. And now that I am away, it is even more important. Work hard to show the results of your salvation, obeying God with deep reverence and fear. Philippians 2:12

Happy Birthday, Sweet Lydia!
© 2020 Text, photos and paintings  by Mickey M. Hunacek. All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise indicated, all scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.
Biblical search from Blue Letter Bible - https://www.blb.org 
Follow And Like "Banquet With The King" on Facebook. 👍

No comments: