Wednesday, February 5, 2014

No Judgment for the Believer

Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Listen closely to what Jesus is saying in that verse above. What a promise! No judgment for the believer. I like that.  Judgment will lead to death--but believing in Jesus leads to eternal spiritual life in a wonderful place...Heaven.

RSVP: Jesus is offering everyone who hears and believes eternal life. Have you responded to His invitation? Are you willing to extend that invitation to others around you who may not have heard His invitation yet?

Prayer~ Lord Jesus, just as You said...blessed are those who hear the word of God and observe it. Luke 11:28. Help me, my children, and my grandchildren to listen to Your word and do what You say that we would not have to face judgment, but enjoy our eternal spiritual life with You. May we forever feast at Your banquet table.

© 2014 by Mickey M. Hunacek. All rights reserved.
All scripture quoted from the New American Standard Bible (NASB) unless otherwise noted.

No comments: