Monday, August 19, 2019

Can Do Attitude


Memory Verse:
For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

The Lord is the light of my life giving me strength.
Through Him I can do all things.
Verse in context.
And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Keep putting into practice all you learned and received from me--everything you heard from me and saw me doing. Then the God of peace will be with you. How I praise the Lord that you are concerned about me again. I know you have always been concerned for me, but you didn't have the chance to help me. Not that I was ever in need, for I have learned how to be content with whatever I have. I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. Even so, you have done well to share with me in my present difficulty. Philippians 4:8-14

Are you content with whatever you have? Do you rely on Christ to help you…to give you strength? Do you have a can do attitude? I do…only through the strength of the Lord!

Prayer ~ Lord Jesus Christ, I thank You, for giving me strength to do Your work. You have considered me trustworthy and appointed me to serve You. From 1 Timothy 1:12. Thank You for Your love and mercy on my life. Please continue to guide and direct me as I seek to know you more and serve You with all of my heart, soul mind and strength.

Daily Bible Reading: 2 Kings 24-25; 2 Chronicles 36

© 2019 Text and photos by Mickey M. Hunacek. All rights reserved.
All scripture quoted from the New Living Translation (NLT) unless otherwise noted.
Biblical search from Blue Letter Bible - http://v3.blueletterbible.org/search.cfm.
Follow And Like "Banquet With The King" on Facebook. 👍

No comments: