Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Love Through the Holy Spirit

…and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us. Romans 5:5
 
The greatest thing in the world is love. Without it babies die. Studies have shown that babies who aren’t held and caressed fail to thrive. They actually die. God demonstrated His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8. In His final chat with His disciples just hours before He was crucified Jesus told them…This is My command, that you love one another just as I have loved you. Greater love has no one then this, that one lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. John 15:12-14. Love is powerful. The Holy Spirit gives us this love of God and from God. Do you allow the love of God to flow through you?
 
Prayer ~ Holy Spirit, pour Your love into my life and allow it to flow through me to those around me.
 
© 2015 by Mickey M. Hunacek. All rights reserved.
All scripture quoted from the New American Standard Bible (NASB) unless otherwise noted.
Biblical search from Blue Letter Bible - http://v3.blueletterbible.org/search.cfm
 

No comments: