Saturday, September 7, 2019

If I Go...A New Home

Memory Verse:
In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also. John 14:2-3 NASB

Will our Heavenly Home be as elegant as this building?
Budapest, Hungary Capital Building.
If I go and prepare a place for you…. If I go…not when, but if. We know that Jesus did leave Jerusalem, so we know that Jesus has gone to heaven to prepare a place for us. We just have to trust Him and His promise. He has gone to prepare a place for us. What more do we need to know?

Prayer ~ Lord Jesus, bless me…and all who read this…with Your peace. Help us not to be troubled with situations around us…fires, smoke fill air, hurricanes, earthquakes and political disturbances, but give us strength and peace with hope for the future.  An eternal future with You.

Daily Bible Reading: Ezekiel 34-36

© 2019 Text and photos by Mickey M. Hunacek. All rights reserved.
All scripture quoted from the New Living Translation (NLT) unless otherwise noted.
Biblical search from Blue Letter Bible - https://www.blueletterbible.org/.
Follow And Like "Banquet With The King" on Facebook. 👍

No comments: