Thursday, September 5, 2019

God Does Not Lie


Memory Verse:
In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also. John 14:2-3 NASB

if it were not so, I would have told you…
Jesus is honest…He cannot lie.
I have been sent to proclaim faith to those God has chosen and to teach them to know the truth that shows them how to live godly lives. This truth gives them confidence that they have eternal life, which God--who does not lie--promised them before the world began. Titus 1:1-2

So God has given both his promise and his oath. These two things are unchangeable because it is impossible for God to lie. Therefore, we who have fled to him for refuge can have great confidence as we hold to the hope that lies before us. Hebrews 6:18
                                                                                                                   
There’s a place for each believer in Heaven. Jesus assured us that He is going to prepare a place for each of us. He is truthful and honest…we can trust Him. His promises are true.
God's way is perfect. All the LORD's promises prove true. He is a shield for all who look to him for protection. Psalm 18:30

Remember that Christ came as a servant to the Jews to show that God is true to the promises he made to their ancestors. Romans 15:8
Old Testament and New Testament promises are the same and as such trustworthy. His promises continue to the end of the Bible. John wrote this message in Revelation.
I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, "Look, God's home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them. He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever." And the one sitting on the throne said, "Look, I am making everything new!" And then he said to me, "Write this down, for what I tell you is trustworthy and true." And he also said, "It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega--the Beginning and the End. To all who are thirsty I will give freely from the springs of the water of life. All who are victorious will inherit all these blessings, and I will be their God, and they will be my children. Revelation 21:3-7

Stones used to press olives into oil.
Anoint my head with oil.
Truth and Life. I trust You, Lord God.
God will take care of His children. He will provide for us. He will care for us.
The LORD is my shepherd; I have all that I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name. Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me. You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. You honor me by anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings. Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the LORD forever. Psalm 23:1-6

Prayer~ Jesus…my brother, my Savior, friend, creator,  sustainer, protector and provider. You are my everything. You are everlasting, King of Kings, Lord of Lords. I continually praise Your name and humbly bow before You and the Heavenly Father. My Abba Father. I trust You and Your promises. You do not lie.

Daily Bible Reading: Ezekiel 28-30
© 2019 Text and photos by Mickey M. Hunacek. All rights reserved.
All scripture quoted from the New Living Translation (NLT) unless otherwise noted.
Biblical search from Blue Letter Bible - https://www.blueletterbible.org/.
Follow And Like "Banquet With The King" on Facebook. 👍

No comments: