Wednesday, September 11, 2019

A Promise For A New Home


Memory Verse:
In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also. John 14:2-3 NASB

Have you memorized this verse?
In My Father's house are many dwelling places;
if it were not so, I would have told you;
for I go to prepare a place for you.
If I go and prepare a place for you,
I will come again and receive you to Myself,
that where I am, there you may be also.
John 14:2-3 NASB

This is not our forever home.
Look for a new home with the address:
HEAVEN.
What an assurance! We won’t be left to rot in the grave forever. There is an eternal life…and our souls go on to live forever…forever in a new body with Jesus in Heaven. We really don’t know much about heaven, although we can glean a few facts…there is no darkness, for glory of the Lord provides the light where the streets are paved with gold, the walls are made of jewels adorned with pearls and two great thrones where God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ are seated. A river of life will flow through the new city of Jerusalem and there will be wonderful fruit trees. You can read more in the last chapter of the book of Revelation which reveals details of the new city that Jesus is creating. In that city there will be a place for each believer. Jesus has promised…and He always keeps His promises.
For your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom. You rule throughout all generations. The LORD always keeps his promises; he is gracious in all he does. Psalm 145:13  
It may be hard for us to keep promises—but Jesus always keeps His.

Prayer ~ Thank You, Jesus, for always keeping Your promises, especially Your promise for a new home with You. “In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.” John 14:2-3 NASB


Daily Bible Reading: Ezekiel 46-48

© 2019 Text and photos by Mickey M. Hunacek. All rights reserved.
All scripture quoted from the New Living Translation (NLT) unless otherwise noted.
Biblical search from Blue Letter Bible - https://www.blueletterbible.org/.
Follow And Like "Banquet With The King" on Facebook. 👍

Pause and Remember 9/11

No comments: