Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Do You Want To Go There?


Memory Verse:
In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also. John 14:2-3 NASB

…that where I am, there you may be also. Some people may wonder where Jesus is. Didn’t He die? So isn’t He in a grave…somewhere? No. Unlike other religious figures, Jesus is not in a grave somewhere. The very heart of Christianity is that Jesus is risen from the dead. Read His resurrection account in Matthew 28, Mark 16, Luke 24, and John 20. Jesus Christ is risen…He is risen indeed. But the record of His life doesn’t end there. He ascended into Heaven.
When the Lord Jesus had finished talking with them, he was taken up into heaven and sat down in the place of honor at God's right hand. Mark 16:19

The Rainbow reminds us of God's Promises.
Claim this one: where I am you may be also.
So there it is. There Jesus is in Heaven, seated at God’s right hand, just waiting for God the Father to tell Him that the house is ready so He can go get His bride. What an exciting adventure we have ahead of us—those of us who believe. Jesus said…that where I am, there you may be also. Do you want to go there…to Heaven…and be with Jesus?

Prayer ~ Lord, I want to be part of that crowd of people surrounding Your throne one day…shouting, "Praise the LORD! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God." Revelation 19:1. Let it be.

Daily Bible Reading: Ezekiel 43-45

© 2019 Text and photos by Mickey M. Hunacek. All rights reserved.
All scripture quoted from the New Living Translation (NLT) unless otherwise noted.
Biblical search from Blue Letter Bible - https://www.blueletterbible.org/.
Follow And Like "Banquet With The King" on Facebook. 👍

No comments: