Sunday, September 8, 2019

Are You Spiritually Ready?


Memory Verse:
In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also. John 14:2-3 NASB

…I will come again….




In another translation:
There is more than enough room in my Father's home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am. John 14:2-3 NLT
We know He is coming back. What a great promise that is given to us over and over.
Remember what I told you: I am going away, but I will come back to you again. If you really loved me, you would be happy that I am going to the Father, who is greater than I am. John 14:28
We don't know the hour or the day.
Be ready.
And just as each person is destined to die once and after that comes judgment, so also Christ died once for all time as a sacrifice to take away the sins of many people. He will come again, not to deal with our sins, but to bring salvation to all who are eagerly waiting for him. Hebrews 9:27-28
Be ready. Actually, Jesus told us to do that.
You also must be ready all the time, for the Son of Man will come when least expected.
Luke 12:40
Are you spiritually ready?

Prayer ~ Jesus, You promised that You will not abandon us as orphans—You will come to us. John 14:18. We praise You and look forward to seeing You and going to live with You forever. 

Daily Bible Reading: Ezekiel 37-39
Happy Anniversary, Joe & Deb.
Blessings and love.

© 2019 Text and photos by Mickey M. Hunacek. All rights reserved.
All scripture quoted from the New Living Translation (NLT) unless otherwise noted.
Biblical search from Blue Letter Bible - https://www.blueletterbible.org/.
Follow And Like "Banquet With The King" on Facebook. 👍

No comments: