Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Trust in the Lord with All Your Heart


O LORD, I give my life to you. I trust in you, my God! Do not let me be disgraced, or let my enemies rejoice in my defeat. No one who trusts in you will ever be disgraced, but disgrace comes to those who try to deceive others. Show me the right path, O LORD; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you. Psalm 25:1-5  

Holy Family Shrine - Gretna, Nebraska
I put my hope in You, Lord. I trust You, God. What more can we do that trust in the Lord...with all our heart? Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6 NASB

All day long…all week long…all month long…all year long I put my hope in the Lord. I can trust Him to be my Savior, my intercessor, my confidant, my all in all. I give Him my life, my love.
A peaceful place to worship the Lord in what may seem like the middle of nowhere on a hillside above Interstate 80 near Gretna, Nebraska. The Holy Family Shrine provides solitude and quiet where you can hear the Holy Spirit call to you...beckoning you to draw closer to Him. People of all faiths are welcome there. Stop the next time you are in the area...or make a special trip. It is worth it.

Prayer ~ Lord Jesus, Lead me by your truth and teach me, for You are the God who saves me. Saves me and gives me hope.


© 2016 by Mickey M. Hunacek. All rights reserved.

All scripture quoted from the New Living Translation (NLT) unless otherwise noted.

Biblical search from Blue Letter Bible - http://v3.blueletterbible.org/search.cfm.


No comments: