Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The Lord Knows Israel

Then the Spirit of the LORD fell upon me, and He said to me, "Say, 'Thus says the LORD, so you think, house of Israel, for I know your thoughts. ...” Now it came about as I prophesied, that Pelatiah son of Benaiah died. Then I fell on my face and cried out with a loud voice and said, "Alas, Lord GOD! Will You bring the remnant of Israel to a complete end?" Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, "Son of man, your brothers, your relatives, your fellow exiles and the whole house of Israel, all of them, are those to whom the inhabitants of Jerusalem have said, 'Go far from the LORD; this land has been given us as a possession.'" Therefore say, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, though I had removed them far away among the nations and though I had scattered them among the countries, yet I was a sanctuary for them a little while in the countries where they had gone."' "Therefore say, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, I will gather you from the peoples and assemble you out of the countries among which you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel."' Ezekiel 11:5, 13-17

"Alas, Lord GOD! Will You bring the remnant of Israel to a complete end?" Netanyahu spoke to the US Congress about the Iranian desire to have nuclear arms which could bring an end to the nation of Israel and any hope for peace around the world. The enemy of your enemy is your enemy. Israel is strong in itself. It will defend itself and it doesn’t stand alone. Netanyahu spoke with hope of the United States standing with Israel—because we all stand against tyranny. He closed his speech with a statement that message Moses gave. “Be strong and resolute. Neither fear or dread them.” May God Bless Israel and the United States of America. 

Where do you stand in regard to Middle East policy? Should Iran be allowed to have nuclear weapons? Who will stop them? God is in control.

Prayer ~ God, we trust that You have a plan—for Your people in Israel and for everyone around the world. We do ask Your blessing on Israel and the United States. Please give wisdom to those making decisions about nuclear arms for Iran.

© 2015 by Mickey M. Hunacek. All rights reserved.
All scripture quoted from the New American Standard Bible (NASB) unless otherwise noted.
Biblical search from Blue Letter Bible - http://v3.blueletterbible.org/search.cfm

No comments: