Saturday, July 4, 2020

Kingdom Freedom


Meditate.
May your Kingdom come soon. May your will be done on earth, as it is in heaven. Matthew 6:10

Jesus taught His disciples how to pray, specifically. First honoring the name of God—honoring God Himself. Then Jesus noted the hope of God’s Kingdom that would come soon. We now understand that we enter God’s Kingdom when we declare that we believe in Jesus as our Lord and Savior and begin our relationship with God—the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. May God’s Kingdom come soon to you, if you are not already part of His Kingdom.
Then the righteous will shine like the sun in their Father's Kingdom. Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand! Matthew 13:43

God’s will is perfect…and Jesus yields His own will to His Father’s will. He said…
I can do nothing on my own. I judge as God tells me. Therefore, my judgment is just, because I carry out the will of the one who sent me, not my own will. John 5:30

For I have come down from heaven to do the will of God who sent me, not to do my own will. John 6:38

For it is my Father's will that all who see his Son and believe in him should have eternal life. I will raise them up at the last day." John 6:40

"Abba, Father," he [Jesus] cried out, "everything is possible for you. Please take this cup of suffering away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine." Mark 14:36

Paul taught about knowing God’s will for our lives.
Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect. Romans 12:2
God’s will is planned out for eternity, here on earth and in heaven. We can rely on God for the freedom of our lives, spiritual, socially and politically. Remember, the best is yet to come.

Prayer ~ When I think of all this, I fall to my knees and pray to You, Heavenly Father, the Creator of everything in heaven and on earth. I pray that from Your glorious, unlimited resources You will empower us with inner strength through Your Spirit. Then Christ will make His home in our hearts as we trust in You. Our roots will grow down into Your love and keep us strong. Please give us the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep Your love is. May we experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then we will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from You, God.
From Ephesians 3:14-19

Verse of Salvation ~ And this is God's plan: Both Gentiles and Jews who believe the Good News share equally in the riches inherited by God's children. Both are part of the same body, and both enjoy the promise of blessings because they belong to Christ Jesus. Ephesians 3:6

Happy Fourth of July to Everyone.
Stay Safe - Stay Sane

© 2020 Text. photos and paintings by Mickey M. Hunacek. All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise indicated, all scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.
Biblical search from Blue Letter Bible - https://www.blb.org 
Follow And Like "Banquet With The King" on Facebook. 👍

Parenting Day By Day - Daily Devotional for Building Character available at Amazon.com

No comments: