Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Can You Love One Another?

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:16

Yesterday we looked at God's invitation to us to believe in His Son...and to love Him. God so loved the world--all of mankind. Consider today that He is calling us to be like Him in loving the world...all of humanity.  In John 15:12, God tells us...This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you. How could we do any less? Do our selfish attitudes keep us from loving God and loving each other?

RSVP: Respond to God's invitation and command to love one another like He does.

Prayer ~ Dear God, forgive me for my bad attitude that keeps me from loving You and others.

© 2014 by Mickey M. Hunacek. All rights reserved.
All scripture quoted from the New American Standard Bible (NASB) unless otherwise noted.




 

No comments: