Sunday, April 10, 2016

Are You Making Wise Choices?

There is more hope for fools than for people who think they are wise. Proverbs 26:12

Think you are wise? God gives wisdom to those He wants when He wants…and to those who ask for it from Him. But does that wisdom really make them “wise”? Wisdom can be a short lived. I think that life is all about choices. Day by day, moment by moment…choices. Choices about how we think, act, feel…say and do. Our lives are shaped by our choices. I am humbled by this thought. The could have, would have, should have choices were turning points in my life. What lies ahead? My choices now will make my future whatever it will be. Will my choices be wise? Wise choices in a dark world. Is there more hope for a fool? What sorrow for those who are wise in their own eyes and think themselves so clever. Isaiah 5:21.

Prayer ~ Lord, in Your mercy, give me wisdom to make good choices…and give my children and grandchild insight into their thoughts, words and actions that they would make wise choices. Especially help my grandchildren to have good friends, who also make wise choices. Bless all these dear children, Lord.

Please also be with dear friends who are struggling with health issues…may Your healing hand be on them—giving them renewed health, peace and strength. May they feel Your presence and know that they are loved.

© 2016 by Mickey M. Hunacek. All rights reserved.
All scripture quoted from the New Living Translation (NLT) unless otherwise noted.
Biblical search from Blue Letter Bible - http://v3.blueletterbible.org/search.cfm

No comments: