Wednesday, April 23, 2014

April 23 – No One Can Snatch You Away

“But you don't believe me because you are not my sheep. My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them away from me, for my Father has given them to me, and he is more powerful than anyone else. No one can snatch them from the Father's hand. The Father and I are one.” John 10:26-30 NLT  

How comforting. No one can snatch you away from the loving, caring arms of Jesus or His Dad. His Dad--our Heavenly Father--God Almighty gave you to Him--forever. Hold onto that promise.

RSVP Jesus is there with you to protect and keep you--if you are His sheep and believe in Him. How will you respond to Him today?

Prayer~ Like a little sheep, I am following You Jesus. Where You lead me, I will follow.
Thank you for your protection and healing touch on Jerry. Continue with Your hand of mercy on him as he recovers from his surgery .
© 2014 by Mickey M. Hunacek. All rights reserved.
All scripture quoted from the New American Standard Bible (NASB) unless otherwise noted.

No comments: