Sunday, August 16, 2020

Restore Our Land

Meditate. This passage below is God speaking to Solomon.

Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. My eyes will be open and my ears attentive to every prayer made in this place. 2 Chronicles 7:14-15

Restore Your people, Lord…those who believe in You…or have believed in You, but have fallen away. May each of us see the error in our ways…humble ourselves and turn to You. Forgive us our sins…as we forgive others. Hear our prayers.

Take away our thorny nature.
Restore us to You...and heal our Land.

If…we humble ourselves? Then God will hear our prayers. Can our nation do this? There is so much turmoil now—such anarchy. Nothing is impossible with God. We just have to hang onto that promise.

For nothing is impossible with God." Luke 1:37

So if you are suffering in a manner that pleases God, keep on doing what is right, and trust your lives to the God who created you, for he will never fail you. 1 Peter 4:19

Keep on keeping on. Those who hear God’s voice and are obedient are not the ones rioting and looting. They are the ones who are humbly serving the Lord. Of which group do you belong? Obedient servants or rebellious rioters.

Prayer ~  Lord God, I personally humble myself, turn from my bad attitude and sinful ways. Forgive me for my sins and restore me to a right relationship with You. As our nations returns to You…one by one…restore within us a right relationship with You and with each other for our entire nation. You are an awesome God…You are our God. Show me what I can do to serve You. 

Verse of Salvation ~ For Jesus is the one referred to in the Scriptures, where it says, 'The stone that you builders rejected has now become the cornerstone.' There is salvation in no one else! God has given no other name under heaven by which we must be saved." Acts 4:11-12

Happy Birthday, Michelle!

May God continue to bless and guide you.

© 2020 Text, photos and illustrations by Mickey M. Hunacek. All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise indicated, all scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.

Biblical search from Blue Letter Bible - https://www.blb.org 

Follow And Like "Banquet With The King" on Facebook. 👍

Parenting Day By Day - Daily Devotional for Building Character available at Amazon.com

No comments: