Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Frustrated?

And this, too, is a very serious problem. People leave this world no better off than when they came. All their hard work is for nothing--like working for the wind. Throughout their lives, they live under a cloud--frustrated, discouraged, and angry. Even so, I have noticed one thing, at least, that is good. It is good for people to eat, drink, and enjoy their work under the sun during the short life God has given them, and to accept their lot in life. And it is a good thing to receive wealth from God and the good health to enjoy it. To enjoy your work and accept your lot in life--this is indeed a gift from God. God keeps such people so busy enjoying life that they take no time to brood over the past. Ecclesiastes 5:16-20 (Underlined for emphasis.)


Eat, drink, and enjoy your work. Most people are off from work for a Christmas break, although they may have to work the day after Christmas. So Celebrate! Don't let frustration bog down your holiday spirit. I'm preaching to myself here. I am so frustrated with the formatting of my book...which should have been an easy transition...and finished so that it could be published before Christmas...my dream. That could only happen with a miracle. God is in the miracle business. So there is hope.

Prayer ~ Dear Jesus, help me in my frustration. You are keeping me busy...but I want to be finished. I give You my burden...my frustration. This is for You...so I give it to You. Blessings on all who hopefully read Your book.

Daily Bible Reading: 2 Timothy


Only 1 Days Until Christmas
© 2019 Text and photo by Mickey M. Hunacek. All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise indicated, all Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.
Biblical search from Blue Letter Bible - https://www.blb.org 
Follow And Like "Banquet With The King" on Facebook. 👍




No comments: