Monday, March 25, 2019

Ask in Jesus Name


Memory Verse of the Week ~
I have written this to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know you have eternal life. 1 John 5:13

Through to clouds...to Heaven.
Eternal Life is waiting for you.
Do you want it?
Eternal Life. Is that something you want…something you desire? To live forever with God?
And we know that the Son of God has come, and he has given us understanding so that we can know the true God. And now we live in fellowship with the true God because we live in fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ. He is the only true God, and he is eternal life. 1 John 5:20

Jesus, the Son of God, has given us understanding. If you don’t have it…ask for it. During their last hours together Jesus gave His disciples some instructions about praying…asking.
I tell you the truth, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with the Father. You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, so that the Son can bring glory to the Father. Yes, ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it!  John 14:12-14
Ask and you will receive. Knowledge. Understanding. Eternal Life.

Prayer ~ Thank You Lord, for being my Savior, for giving me eternal life. Every day until You return…or until I die…help me to live by Your glorious standard in a way that pleases You in my every thought, word and action.

Daily Bible Reading: Joshua 9-11

© 2019 Text and Photos by Mickey M. Hunacek. All rights reserved.
All scripture quoted from the New Living Translation (NLT) unless otherwise noted.
Biblical search from Blue Letter Bible - http://v3.blueletterbible.org/search.cfm.
www.blueletterbible.org/dailyreading

No comments: