Monday, March 12, 2012

March 12 – Confess

Matthew 10:32-39   

Confess – tell others about Jesus and He will tell the Heavenly Father about you. Deny Jesus and He will deny you. Love Jesus more than anyone else. Take up your cross daily and follow Jesus. Whoever found his life will lose it. Whoever has lost his life for Jesus sake shall find it.

Pretty straight forward. What is your “cross”?  Your burden?  Can you give your allegiance to Christ daily---be willing to sacrifice anything---even your life for Him?  This sculpture depicts the crucifixion at the site that the Catholics believe this happened in Jerusalem.

I’m reminded of the song…Take my life and let it be, holy, consecrated, Lord to Thee. I want my thoughts and actions today to be holy, pure, and pleasing to Jesus. That my life would be a living sacrifice. How about you…do you want your life to be holy, consecrated to the Lord?

Lord, You are my Savior, My God. Help me to tell others---to confess You to them. I want others to know Your Love and forgiveness the way I do.


© 2011 by Mickey M. Hunacek.  All rights reserved.

No comments: