Saturday, June 1, 2019

Who is at Your Door?


Memory Verse this week…
Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends. Revelation 3:20


Fort Casey Inn - Whidbey Island, WA
Home away from home. 
Who is knocking at your door?
Will you answer the door…and invite Jesus into your heart and your home? Will you share a meal with Him…as your friend? It is a simple request, but it deserves your whole attention. Your decision will make a difference where you spend eternity. May we all praise the Lord…now and forever.

Praise the LORD God, the God of Israel, who alone does such wonderful things. Praise his glorious name forever! Let the whole earth be filled with his glory. Amen and amen!
Psalm 72:18-19

Prayer ~ Thank You Lord for knocking at the door of my heart…and my home. Please come in and dine with me…as my friend and as my Savior. I am humbled by Your presence in my life. Show me how I can serve You…by serving others.

Daily Bible Reading: 2 Chronic1es 1; Psalm 72

© 2019 Text and photo by Mickey M. Hunacek. All rights reserved.
All scripture quoted from the New Living Translation (NLT) unless otherwise noted.
Biblical search from Blue Letter Bible - http://v3.blueletterbible.org/search.cfm.
Follow And Like "Banquet With The King" on Facebook. 👍

No comments: