Thursday, November 25, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving

Meditate on thankfulness and what God has done for you.

Then I will praise God's name with singing, and I will honor him with thanksgiving. For this will please the LORD more than sacrificing cattle, more than presenting a bull with its horns and hooves. The humble will see their God at work and be glad. Let all who seek God's help be encouraged. For the LORD hears the cries of the needy; he does not despise his imprisoned people. Praise him, O heaven and earth, the seas and all that move in them. For God will save Jerusalem and rebuild the towns of Judah. His people will live there and settle in their own land. The descendants of those who obey him will inherit the land, and those who love him will live there in safety. Psalm 69:30-36 (Underlined for emphasis—for encouragement and thanksgiving,)

God made this day…. He created it…just as it is…with sunshine…or not…with rain…or not. No matter what happens today…rejoice and give thanks to the Lord. We have so much for which to be thankful—most of all for Jesus and our relationship with Him.

This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. ... Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 118:24, 29

Prayer ~ Lord God, I am thankful for You…and for all You provide for me and for my family and friends. Most of all I am grateful that You love us…and Your faithful love endures forever. Forever.

Verse of Salvation, Trust and Thanksgiving ~ The LORD is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving. Psalm 28:7

 

Give Thanks to the Lord!
What's for dinner?
Beef?
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Happy Birthday - Andrew!


© 2021 Text, photos and illustrations by Mickey M. Hunacek. All rights reserved.
All scripture quoted from the New Living Translation (NLT) unless otherwise noted.
New Living Translation copyright © 1996, 2004, 2007 by Tyndale House Foundation.
Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.
Biblical search from Blue Letter Bible - http://v3.blueletterbible.org/search.cfm.

Parenting Day By Day - Daily Devotional for Building Character

Available as an e-book or paperback at Amazon.com

 

No comments: