May
all my thoughts be pleasing to him, for I rejoice in the LORD. Psalm 104:34
Always
be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again—rejoice! Philippians 4:4
Meditate on rejoicing.
My favorite photo on this blog.
Camel Crossing
Judean Desert - Israel
Want to ride this camel to the King's Banquet?
Rejoice
with me! I am amazed. Over One Million Pageviews of this blogspot in the last almost
15 years! When I saw this number on my statistics page, I was just blown away.
1001099. And growing.
Rejoice
with me and Praise the Lord! The Holy Spirit has guided me through all my
writings on this blog. There have been times when I have read a blog entry from
a couple of years ago…and thought, “Who wrote this? It’s good!” It was
the Holy Spirit—not me! To God be the Glory! May your heart be touched as you
continue to read Banquet With The King.
I
look forward to a huge banquet that all believers will have together in Heaven
one day. A banquet with The King of kings! I hope you know Jesus as your
King...your Savior…and will be at His banquet, too!
Prayer
– Lord Jesus, I celebrate in Your love and grace. Thank you for inspiring me
over these last fifteen years to write this blog for You. May You be glorified
and honored. May my thoughts be pleasing to You for I rejoice in You.
Verses
of Salvation ~ Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good! His faithful love
endures forever. Cry out, "Save us, O God of our salvation! Gather and
rescue us from among the nations, so we can thank your holy name and rejoice
and praise you." Praise the LORD, the God of Israel, who lives from
everlasting to everlasting! And all the people shouted "Amen!" and
praised the LORD. 1
Chronicles 16:34-36
Comment below.
© 2026 Text, photos, and illustrations by Mickey M. Hunacek. All
rights reserved.
All scripture quoted from the New Living Translation (NLT) unless
otherwise noted.
New Living Translation copyright © 1996, 2004, 2007 by Tyndale
House Foundation.
Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., Carol Stream,
Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.
Biblical search from Blue Letter Bible - http://v3.blueletterbible.org/search.cfm.
No comments:
Post a Comment