Saturday, April 30, 2022

Praying Continuously

Prayer ~ I pray to you, O LORD, my rock. Do not turn a deaf ear to me. For if you are silent, I might as well give up and die. Psalm 28:1.  Lord hear our prayers for those in need physically and spiritually now. Have mercy.

God knows how often I pray for you. Day and night I bring you and your needs in prayer to God, whom I serve with all my heart by spreading the Good News about his Son. Romans 1:9

Prayerfully Meditate.

Paul prayed for his friends and Christians all across his missionary journey area as evidenced by each of his letters, the epistles, to the churches in those cities.

- I have not stopped thanking God for you. I pray for you constantly….Ephesians 1:16 
- I also pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of God's power for us who believe him. This is the same mighty power. Ephesians 1:19
- I always thank my God when I pray for you, Philemon…. Philemon 1:4
- Whenever I pray, I make my requests for all of you with joy…. Philippians 1:4
- We are glad to seem weak if it helps show that you are actually strong. We pray that you will become mature. 2 Corinthians 13:9
- I also pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of God's power for us who believe him. Ephesians 1:19
- I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit. Ephesians 3:16
- Whenever I pray, I make my requests for all of you with joy….Philippians 1:4
- We always pray for you, and we give thanks to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. ... - - We also pray that you will be strengthened with all his glorious power so you will have all the endurance and patience you need. May you be filled with joy…Colossians 1:3, 11
- Night and day we pray earnestly for you, asking God to let us see you again to fill the gaps in your faith. 1 Thessalonians 3:10
The Rock - pointing the way...the right path.
Precious letters prayerfully declaring love for the Lord by lovingly encouraging others, joyfully thanking God and recognizing His power. There are so many to pray for now. 

Verse of Salvation ~ The LORD lives! Praise to my Rock! May God, the Rock of my salvation, be exalted! 2 Samuel 22:47

Memory verse of the week: Pray without ceasing. 1 Thessalonians 5:17

Did you memorize the scripture passage this week?

 © 2022 Text, photos and paintings  by Mickey M. Hunacek. All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise indicated, all scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. 
Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. Carol Stream, Illinois 60188.
 All rights reserved.
Biblical search from Blue Letter Bible - https://www.blb.org 

No comments: