Monday, October 10, 2016

Be Happy and Enjoy Ourselves


Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God's work from beginning to end. So I concluded there is nothing better than to be happy and enjoy ourselves as long as we can. And people should eat and drink and enjoy the fruits of their labor, for these are gifts from God. Ecclesiastes 3:11-13



Be happy and enjoy ourselves as long as we can. What wise advice Solomon gave us all. Life goes by so quickly…enjoy it. Enjoy life and see many happy days…1 Peter 3:10. Happiness. Where can it be found?    

                                                                                                                

Teach me your decrees, O Lord; I will keep them to the end. Give me understanding and I will obey your instructions; I will put them into practice with all my heart. Make me walk along the path of your commands, for that is where my happiness is found. Psalm 119:33-35.


 Happiness is found in the Lord. Be content.

And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Keep putting into practice all you learned and received from me--everything you heard from me and saw me doing. Then the God of peace will be with you. How I praise the Lord that you are concerned about me again. I know you have always been concerned for me, but you didn't have the chance to help me. Not that I was ever in need, for I have learned how to be content with whatever I have. I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. Philippians 4:8-13.

Can you do all things through Christ who gives you strength? Can you be happy and enjoy life? Seek God first and obey His commands. That’s what we learn from His Word.



Prayer ~ Lord, this is the day that You have made—may we all rejoice and be glad in it. You have made everything beautiful for its own time. What a gift You have given us. Happy Day—happiness every day in the Your love.



Happy Birthday, Mary Ellen

May our Lord and Savior continue to bless and guide you

as you seek and serve Him.


© 2016 by Mickey M. Hunacek. All rights reserved.

All scripture quoted from the New Living Translation (NLT) unless otherwise noted.

Biblical search from Blue Letter Bible - http://v3.blueletterbible.org/search.cfm.


No comments: