Saturday, September 8, 2018

Ask…Simply Ask

Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it. John 14:13-14 NASB

WHATEVER! ASK!
What would you ask Jesus for…to help you with…to give you peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, wisdom, knowledge, joy…love? He’s a big God. There is no limit. Don’t put Him in a box. Don’t tie His hands—let Him help you…provide you with what you need.

What do you need?
Ask.
Jesus has promised.
Take Him up on His promise.
Ask.
Whatever.

Just fold your hands and pray.
Ask.
Prayer ~ Jesus…You chose me. I didn’t choose you. You appointed me to go and produce lasting fruit, so that the Father will give me whatever I ask for, using Your name. John 15:16. I praise You and thank you.

Daily Bible Reading: Ezekiel 37-39
Recycled – from September 2017 Banquet With The King blog

© 2018 Text and photos by Mickey M. Hunacek. All rights reserved.
All scripture quoted from the New Living Translation (NLT) unless otherwise noted.
Biblical search from Blue Letter Bible - http://v3.blueletterbible.org/search.cfm.
Follow And Like "Banquet With The King" on Facebook. 👍

No comments: